In This Course, I’ll Show You…
- Exactly what can cause pain in the ball of the foot in runners.
- There are lots of different conditions that can cause pain in the ball of the foot: metatarsal stress fracture, a plantar plate sprain, capsulitis, neuroma and some others. The problem of course is that if you think you have a stress fracture but actually have a different problem, you're not going to get better very quickly. This course will teach you how to tell the difference.
- How you can tell the difference between the different causes and conditions, so you can get better and get back to running.
- The exact method doctors use to push, press and examine different structures in the ball of the foot to tell the difference between the conditions causing the pain. And how many runners do the same thing...without a doctor.
- The most reliable methods of healing injuries in the ball of the foot in runners.
- The exact strategies I teach runners and triathletes when they have pain in the ball of the foot and want to continue to run.
- The best ways to make sure that you don't lose your fitness if you have a condition that might get worse if you continue to run.
- How to stabilize and support the foot so you can get back to running faster.
I’m Excited To Share This Course
I’ve created this course to help you diagnose your ball of foot pain without a doctor, heal faster,
get you back on track and back to running.
I’m Dr. Christopher Segler, Sports Medicine Podiatrist, award-winning medical researcher, published author and lecturer who teaches doctors at medicial conferences. Let me show you what really works!